- This event has passed.
Take Time Out on a Lilo Adventure
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:45 pm$49
This trip is perfect to escape the city hustle – it’s so peaceful floating on a lilo, looking up to beautiful bushland valleys. We’ll swim, float and splash along the river in plastic inner tubes. The hike is has a challenging climb but the distance is shorter than most trips. If the weather is bad or there’s been heavy rain in the few days before, we’ll do an alternate hiking based trip – and I’ll make up for it with yummy treats for our morning tea!
We’ll meet at Barden Ridge but I’ll do a pickup from Central station on the way so you can get public transport – just contact me to let me know.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate (approx 5.5kms hiking plus liloing. The rocks can be slippery and there’s a climb back out). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
Live Adventure provides:
- Inner tube lilos and pumps (you’re also welcome to bring your own!)
- Dry bags for your gear (with space for the important stuff at least)
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes that can get wet and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!