Explore a Sydney Hidden Gem on a Lilo
March 8 @ 10:30 am - 3:15 pmFree – $49
The hidden gems of Sydney don’t get much better than this beautiful spot tucked away in the Royal National Park. We’ll hike down (and back up after!) to explore and paddle together along some picturesque swimming holes on inflatable inner tubes.
We’ll meet near Sutherland station (only 32mins from Central) and carpool into the park so you can get public transport.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate (approx 4-5kms hiking plus liloing. The rocks can be slippery and there’s a climb back out). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
Live Adventure provides:
- Inner tube lilos and pumps (you’re also welcome to bring your own!)
- Dry bags for your gear (with space for the important stuff at least)
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!