Refresh from the City with a Lilo and Hike (last chance lilo this summer)
March 22 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm$49
If you need time out from the city hustle, you’ll love this trip – it’s so peaceful to float and paddle down the creek on a lilo. Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park is beautiful and untouched, but still so convenient. The hike has a challenging climb back to the top but the distance is a touch shorter than most trips so it’s still manageable. We’ll actually be using inflatable tubes so you’ll be right on the water 🙂 NB you’ll get wet so you can bring spare clothes for the hike back if you like (I’ve got a bit of space in dry bags).
Level: Beginner – Intermediate (approx 6kms hiking plus paddling). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
Transport: I can pick up (and drop off after) 4 people from Turramurra Station at 9:00am. Please contact me if you need this (first in, first served).
Live Adventure provides:
- Inflatables and dry bags for your gear (with space for the important stuff at least)
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. If the weather is bad or there’s been heavy rain in the few days before, we’ll do an alternate hiking based trip – and I’ll make up for it with yummy treats for our morning tea! NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out! If not sold out prior, bookings close 5pm the day before the trip.