Stunning Sydney Hike with a Slightly Crazy Twist
October 20 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$49
Ready for a hike with a difference? Hike along some of the most scenic tracks in Sydney – looking over the beautiful waters of Bantry Bay, pausing at lookouts, a natural rock bridge and a secluded beach. Then add a dose of craziness to rejoin the 2nd part of the scenic track by crossing the water in inflatable boats (provided). Guaranteed to link up the best tracks of the area, and highly likely to give you a good laugh – plus, who doesn’t like getting out on the water!
We’ll meet in Killarney Heights, but there’ll be a carpool if you need a lift from Roseville train Station (just select the option when you book).
Level: Intermediate. The hike is quite challenging ~9kms but with a fair bit of vertical including some big steps up and down. There’s a short scramble to get back to the track from the water.
Live Adventure provides:
- Inflatable boats, oars and drybags for your gear (stuff should stay dry but not 100% guaranteed)
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Extra details: It’s possible that you’ll get a bit wet, especially shoes but it’s only water and you’ll dry quickly – it’s all part of the fun! Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready for adventure 🙂 I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!