Kick-Ass Canoeing Adventure
September 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$74
Come out and join us for a canoeing adventure checking out one of Sydney’s beautiful waterways. We’ll explore it together in canoes with snack breaks on the way. If it’s hot, we can even jump in for a refreshing dip (or just soak up the morning rays and fresh air!). It’s only 45-50min drive from Sydney and just 25mins walk from Sutherland train station.
Level: Beginner – intermediate (there’ll be 2 or 3 in each canoe so you’ll be part of a friendly team working together).
Live Adventure provides:
- 4hrs canoe hire with the Boatshed at Woronora
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable clothes and be ready to have fun!
NB Because this event is on the water, the canoeing will be cancelled if there are high winds. On the small chance that happens, we’ll do an awesome hike nearby and you’ll be refunded the canoe hire fee.