- This event has passed.
Multisport Micro Adventure – hike and kayak (hire included)
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm$89
A multi sport adventure in the bush – pristine bushland, the serene waters of Berowra Creek, a great workout and other awesome adventurers like you – what a perfect Sunday!
We hike through the National Park down to Berowra Waters where we cross on the ferry and paddle kayaks up the secluded waters of the creek. Go to work on Monday morning feeling rejuvenated after a real micro adventure.
We meet near the start of the bush track but I can pick up (and drop off after) 4 people from Berowra Station. Please contact me if you need this (first in, first served).
Beginner – Intermediate (approx 6kms hiking plus 1.5-2hr kayak. There’s a climb back out but we’ll take it steady). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions. NB the kayak is beginner friendly so if you’ve paddled before it will be an easy cruise for you.
Live Adventure provides:
- 1.5-2hr kayak hire organised through Berowra Waters Marina (included in trip cost)
- Snacks – carefully prepared (with gloves) and individually packed
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Hand sanitiser
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate. The trip will go ahead unless there are very strong winds (dangerous for kayaking) in which case we’ll do a beautiful National Park hike without kayak and the $30 hire fee will be refunded.
Covid adjustments: We’ll maintain social distance but please don’t come if you are sick or have any symptoms.
We’ll also use single kayaks unless you specifically book a double (may be less than 1.5m apart but if e.g. coming with friend/family member or not confident). NB a smaller group means less spaces so book early and don’t miss out!