- This event has passed.
Pittwater Fun Day – secluded waterfalls, engravings, scenic hike, ferry trip
June 7, 2020 @ 8:15 am - 12:30 pm$69
If you love something different and exploring lesser known parts of Sydney, this trip is for you. There’s a bit of everything – it’s a stunning National Park hike with views over Pittwater and an incredible Aboriginal engravings site (the best examples I’ve seen around Sydney). You also get to spend some time hanging out at a peaceful waterfall and rock pools which are tucked away off the main path. There’s some rough track so you’ll really be getting away from it all – and we even link up with a short ferry trip (cost included in trip).
We’ll meet on West Hd Rd but but I can pick up (and drop off after) 4 people from Chatswood Station. Please contact me if you need this (first in, first served).
Beginner to Intermediate (approx 7kms but some of the track is rough and there’s a biggish climb)
Live Adventure provides:
- Hand sanitiser
- Snacks – carefully prepared (with gloves) and individually packed
- Ferry trip included
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!
Covid adjustments: We’ll maintain social distance but please don’t come if you are sick or have any symptoms.