Multisport micro adventure – hike and canoe
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$69
Ready to pack in loads of fun on a Sunday morning? How about a multisport adventure with a beautiful hike and canoe on the tranquil waters of the Royal National Park? We’ll spend some time chilling out by the water’s edge for a refreshing dip or to just to peace out and soak up the morning, plus a great hike up to some lookouts.
We’ll meet at Sutherland and carpool into the park so it’s easy to get to by public transport.
Level: Beginner +. There is a climb on the hike but we’ll take it steady so there’s no rush.
Live Adventure provides:
- Canoe hire (2 ppl in each boat) organised through the boatshed
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Extra details: It’s possible that you’ll get a bit wet, especially shoes but it’s only water and you’ll dry quickly – it’s all part of the fun! Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready for adventure 🙂 I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!