- This event has passed.
Campfire Fun Day – damper, marshmallows and a beautiful group hike
August 25, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm$49
Last campfire for the year!!
Hike through beautiful National Park – right by Berowra Ck (which is stunning despite being called a ‘creek’!) and the view over the water from the top is spectacular. You’ll feel far away from it all, the perfect way to rejuvenate after a busy week. After working up an appetite, sit and chat around the campfire while enjoying fresh cooked Aussie damper, tea and toasted marshmallows – yum! The fun of camping (well the campfire part at least!) without the time or hassle.
You’ll get the final details including exact meeting point the week before the event. We’ll meet in Hornsby Heights but there’ll be a carpool if you need a lift from Hornsby train Station (just select the option when you book).
Level: Beginner – Intermediate (approx 7kms hiking but with one big climb). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
Live Adventure provides:
- Campfire treats including damper, tea and marshmallows
- Snacks for the hike
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit (and eat well!) while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!