Coast hike and SUP Fun Day
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$74
Love a good coast hike? And how about combining with something totally different – a SUP? The coastline of the Royal National Park is famous for good reason – it’s spectacular! There’s stunning beaches, an Aboriginal engravings site and gorgeous views out to sea. The SUP is totally beginner friendly – they have big, stable boards and if we have a few accidental swims that just adds to the fun 🙂
We’ll meet at the Bundeena ferry wharf so it’s easy to access by public transport.
Level: Beginner – intermediate (SUP is beginner friendly, the hike is around 10kms)
Live Adventure provides:
- 1hr SUP hire organised through Bundeena Kayaks
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Extra details: I suggest bringing swimmers for the SUP and in case you want to swim on the hike – or just get wet in your clothes! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. Also, if the weather is too bad (windy), we won’t be able to do the SUP. If that happens, we’ll do a longer hike instead and you’ll be refunded the SUP hire fee. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!