- This event has passed.
Campfire Adventure – damper, marshmallows and a beautiful group hike
June 21, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm$59
Hike through beautiful National Park – right by Berowra Ck (which is stunning despite being called a ‘creek’!) then climb to the lookout where the views over the water are spectacular. You’ll feel far away from it all, the perfect way to rejuvenate after a busy week. After working up an appetite, sit and chat around the campfire while enjoying fresh cooked Aussie damper, tea and toasted marshmallows – yum! The fun of camping (well the campfire part at least!) without the time or hassle. Food will be prepared I’ll be preparing individual damper portions and taking all precautions
We’ll meet at Hornsby Heights but but I can pick up (and drop off after) 4 people from Hornsby Station. Please contact me if you need this (first in, first served).
Beginner – Intermediate (approx 7kms hiking but with one big climb). Exact distance may vary depending on the group and weather conditions.
Live Adventure provides:
- Campfire treats including damper, tea and marshmallows
- Hand sanitiser
- Snacks – carefully prepared (with gloves) and individually packed
- Logistics, timing, planning all organised – you just turn up to the meet point
- Small group for personalised experience
- Friendly and experienced guide qualified in 1st aid and emergency procedures (with 1st aid kit)
- Get fit (and eat well!) while having a fun adventure in a beautiful, natural location
Just wear comfortable walking clothes and be ready to have fun! I’ll send you all the details including the exact meeting point the week before. NB Finish time is approximate.
Spaces are limited – book now so you don’t miss out!
Covid adjustments: We’ll maintain social distance but please don’t come if you are sick or have any symptoms.